J T

Default Moderated group thought.

Tue, Nov 15, 2005, 11:11am
(Wanda*Pangborn) who doth ponder:
Just a thought as I was considering the rude individuals mentioned
earlier. Why don't you guys moderate your group? snip

Indeed yes, this group is plagued with mostly rude, crude, outright
*******s. I am one of the few exceptions. However, they are what makes
it interesting here. Most of us ae well aware that there are moderated
woodworking forums, etc., avaiable. We prefer it here.

You are obviously a bit confused. The problem is not the people
here, it is trolls, with abusive, often cross-posted, usually off-topic,
vile, profane, and pointless, postingss. They apparently have low, or
negative, self-esteem, non-existent social skills, are never
interesting, or amusing, often lack basic spelling and grammer skills
and are often totally ignorant of the subject at hand. Fortunately they
are usually easily spotted, sometimes by the subject line, other time by
the first one or two sentences. Usually not a good idea to respond to
them, because most of their drivel is cross-posted - which is why so
many threads pop up here, originated elswhere, and cross-posted here -
then everyone that response, wherever, it shows up everywhere.

Got any single plus-sized female friends (with no kids)? I'm
looking.

JOAT
If it ain't broke, don't lend it.
- Red Green