Larry Jaques

Default Moderated group thought.

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:31:16 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
s quickly quoth:

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:01:59 -0500, Dave Hall wrote:

On 15 Nov 2005 19:06:51 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On 15 Nov 2005 10:54:18 -0800, tom wrote:
I'd have to agree with Robatoy on the crunchy/smooth debate. Tom

Oh, yeah, absolutely. No point in eating peanut butter if it's not
crunchy.

If'n I wanted peanuts I'da bought peanuts. If'n I want peanut butter
I buy peanut butter - Creamy PB rules!!!!!

Skippy ;-)

man, I was with you right up to the skippy part.

skippy isn't peanut butter. it's peanut flavored corn syrup.

So is Jif. Q: WTF do you need sugar in a jar of crushed peanuts?
A: To make kids want it, make dentists rich, and to **** off parents
and anyone else who is health-minded.

Luckily, several stores around town have peanut-grinders so I get to
make my own peanut and almond butters. Ingredients: nuts, and I add
about half an ounce of olive or canola oil to the pound for easier
performance straight out of the fridge.

For those of you who can't handle a real man's crunchy peanut butter,
try the BABY FOOD AISLE.

-----
= The wealth of reality, cannot be seen from your locality. =
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development