Greg O

Default Harbor Freight DC

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
news
There once was a nice thread on "WoodNet" about the HF DC. It has
apparently died. I googled it but it would not come up so I clicked on
google's Cache button and got the basics, including info on bags, etc.
I tried copying it below but it isn't real nice so I suggest going to
google and searching on Harbor Freight Dust Collector Woodnet, then
pulling up the cache to get some good info on this DC.

Dave Hall

I think this is what you were trying to find.

This fellow has some interesting stuff on the HF dust collector.
http://www.cianperez.com/Wood/WoodDocs/Tools/HFDC%20Docs/Cian's%20HFDC.htm

A link on his page that refers to the Woodnet forums,
http://www.cianperez.com/Wood/WoodDo...C%20Thread.htm

Greg