Mike O.

Default Moderated group thought.

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:11:03 -0500, "Wanda Pangborn"
wrote:

Why don't you guys moderate your group?

I used to post to a moderated group for plus size women and it was a
godsend, as you can imagine the kind of trolling that was attempted. You
just need a really fair and dedicated moderator, which I know is easier said
than done. Moderators have to be level headed and leave their egos at the
door.

Who would want to moderate it?
It would have to be someone who cares about the wreck which would make
him/her a woodworker who would rather make sawdust than get in the
middle of some of the stuff that passes through here.
IMHO one sure way to run off a contributing member of the wreck would
be to make him/her the moderator.

I vote no. ;-)

Mike O.