Joe Fabeitz

Default how to break up block of concrete

Use all your remaining energy to call "Got Junk" (1-800-gotjunk). They'll
haul away almost anything. Well worth the cost.
"Heathcliff" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yesterday as I was digging a fence post hole I hit an obstacle about a
foot down, and ultimately dug out a big blob of concrete. Looks like
it was how some previous owner set a fence post. It's an 18-inch
diameter blob (roughly spherical) of concrete with a shallow (maybe 6
inch) hole in the top. This thing is way too heavy to put out with the
trash. So, how do I break it up for disposal? (After digging this
thing out of the ground, believe me I have already thought about the
pack-the-hole-with-dynamite option, but don't think that would conform
to local ordinances.) -- H