Cyrille de Brébisson

Default new bandsaw? HELP

hello,

I got the Harbor freight one for $230 on sale. I added the raiser kit for
$50, and a couple of good blades (3/4" timber wolf for resawing and 1/8 for
fine work, $50) and bearing blocks for $12 and I am more than happy!

it is precise enough, and I have never been limited by the thing. even with
all the add on, it is still much cheaper than anything else...

regards, cyrille

"fsteddie" wrote in message
Im looking to buy a new 14" bandsaw..
If you were me, what model/brand would you buy, and why?
I do a medium amount of wood work,bandsaw is not a primary tool.
That being said ,I would want an accurate tool.
PRICE IS AN ISSUE
Im not into junk want to do this once and be happy

TIA