Thomas Bunetta

Default SWAG requested (by math impaired person:)

"Duke of Burl" wrote in message
ups.com...
You have about 420 cubic feet of wood. Cherry weighs about 35lbs per
cu.ft, walnut 38lbs and cedar 24lbs. We'll use cherry for the
average:

35 x 420 =14,700 lbs.

Hope it's a big trailer...

Hi guys,
Thanks for the input...
No stickers, just a plank to plank pile.
And based on the answers so far, I guess I'll sell some wood.
I'm in Englewood, FL. and got a deal on the wood.
Anyone wanting to make the journey can buy some for $3.00 a BF. There are a
few with ring shake and they'll be culled. The rest are in varying widths
from 4" to 12+" all about 5/4 and between 8' and 12' (8's are all cherry).
No pick and choose (if a piece is a stinker, it won't count), selling from
the top down.
It doesn't make sense to make a trip with nothing but the lumber... still
have the shop and house contents to contend with!
Tom