Default How can I keep coins in place when soldered together. Coin hand sculpture...part3

wrote:

I'm trying to make a sculpture out of coins..... I'm going to be
soldering the coins in a tube for fingers....doing the individual
finger joins in cylinders.

One major problem you need to solve, if you are using soft solders, is
how to keep the old joints from falling apart while you work on later
ones.

With high temperature hard solders you use decreasing temperature
solders as you work towards completion and don't tend to heat soak the
whole part as much since the technique is different and the flames more
concentrated.