Gunner Asch

Default GUNNER... about OT posting

On 15 Nov 2005 05:43:44 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner Asch says...

Nice subject change. Now about the wailing and gnashing of teeth
again...

Ah, that. Let's just say that delay's name in certain circles
is 'little bitty titty baby.' I understand that's a common
label stuck on wailers in texas.

Yup. You Dems always were a foul mouthed bunch.

Oh the outrage.

Oh the humanity.

Oh, how come that guy's got my seat and won't give it up??

Jim

So when Delay walks after having been proven not guilty, are you
willing to put a bullet into Earles skull for having wasted the
taxpayers money again and again and again..and for once again..proving
that Democrat partisan politics is as low as whale **** on the ocean
floor?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner