ronm

Default how to break up block of concrete

throwing it into a dumpster is stealing. Someone has to pay to get that
removed , probabley has to pay by weight. So the extra cost has to come from
someones pocket. Same as stealing his money.

"SteveB" wrote in message
"Heathcliff" writes:

Yesterday as I was digging a fence post hole I hit an obstacle about a
foot down, and ultimately dug out a big blob of concrete. Looks like
it was how some previous owner set a fence post. It's an 18-inch
diameter blob (roughly spherical) of concrete with a shallow (maybe 6
inch) hole in the top. This thing is way too heavy to put out with the
trash. So, how do I dispose of it?

Save on energy, effort and band aids. Throw a chain on it, pull it out,
and take it in one piece to the local landfill or 7-11 dumpster.

Steve, who's done it more than once.