Default Gluing Wood to Metal?

Owen asked: "Why would you desire a long-set time? "

Hi Owen,

Sorry, I may have worded my original post wrong. I don't want a long
set time, but was rather asking if all epoxy had long set times.
Personally, I've never used epoxy. Tite Bond II (have just switched
to III) is what I use exclusively for wood to wood projects. A lot
of turners who bought my stoppers at the shows inquired as to epoxy vs
Tite Bond vs Gorilla and I had no personal experience with which to
respond intelligently. I hate to appear dumb! : )

Also I'm considering selling a glue in my booth at shows. I have some
exotic wood blanks and if I added glue, the turners could do "one stop
shopping". I can afford to do one glue and am looking for what the
majority would prefer.

Hope all is well with you.

Ruth
http://www.torne-lignum.com