Ecnerwal

Default OT- panel wiring

In article , cj
wrote:

i would like to one day wire control panels for varoius machines but
have no idea what courses to take or even what the courses would be
called.i have over the years worked at fab shops that also did control
panel wiring and it seems to me that the guy doing the wiring from
schematics was making good money and really never busted his ass.so, if
anyone can point me in the right direction or provide info as to what
courses( either online or maybe a community college)i should take i
would be appreciative.
cj

Chinese language, and "Living contentedly on 5 cents per day".

I wish that was actually more of a joke than it is.

Basic electronics, industrial electrician, industrial controls...