John Scheldroup

Default New Free Volume and Weight Calculator

"Michael Rainey" wrote in message om...
I'm not a mathematician, just a hobbyist programmer. It would be
great to hear some other thoughts on this.

Actually I would say that or consider you to be an Mathematician Michael.
How many people do you think in the world to the world population can do what
you do. Rocket science, hell its all science. You know sometimes, I think if you
or I didnt know what we know now, wouldnt it be wonderful to be a younger guy
then, doing what you do now G At 37 I can't go back, but he will sure give one
hell of a fight on the way out

Mike