bent

Default Drawers 1...5, materials, thicknesses, joints, width (max)

I think cutting a dovetail like that is an exception to the light cut rule
of routing.

I'm thinking more about plywood now. Theres so many options of nominal
thicknesses. Birch too, which is a hardwood.

Veneer core. Very hard edges. Gonna see what kind of routing and edges are
ok.

And its flat, flat, flat. For now anyway.

Every type of solid wood I see could be flat, or could be warped. Just
depends on the day.

About that solid glued up pine. In the plastic its |3/4"|. Loose its
|11/16"|. At HD 12" = |12"|. 16" prob is |16"|