Greg O

Default Air Borne Dust Hazzard, for your consideration and comments

"David" wrote in message
. ..
Toller wrote:

As the article points out, the heavy stuff never makes it up to the air
cleaner.
Yet my filters get plenty dirty. They must be filtering something out,
and since only the light stuff goes up, it must be the light stuff! I am
satisfied.

Blow your nose after 8 hours in the shop if you don't wear a mask. Look
at all the gunk in your hanky and I don't mean snot.

Dave

With my HF dust collector running along with my home built dust filter, my
snot is nice and clean. Without, it comes out in chunks!
Good enough for me!
Greg