Default Veritas cabinet scraper useful if I already have their scraper plane?

David wrote:
is there any application that would make better use of the cabinet
scraper ($46) from LV, as opposed to their scraper plane? I also have
various shaped steel scrapers.

dave

if you are talking about card scrapers.....

1 sure. there are plenty of places where you will want a different
angle/just a corner, some application other than full plane function
from a scraper.

2 I suspect that you are talking about something other than a card
scraper. it's not like LV to price gouge on stuff. a card scraper
should cost between 10 and 20 bucks. got a link to the item in question?