Andy Dingley

Default Make or Buy a Shed

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 00:33:17 GMT, "david lang"
wrote:

I'll bet your local timber merchants just love it when they see you walking
through the gates.......

Mine do. I spend money and I'm loyal to those suppliers. One of them
sells me "crap wood" or "good wood", depending on what I need it for.

The supplier (Robbins) that just wants to sell me whatever they've got
on the racks, and can't do any large-scale machining on it that I might
need just doesn't have me walking through their gate any more. They
clearly don't _want_ my money, so I don't give it to them.