Joseph Meehan

Default Two, yes two thermostats.

kibbleman wrote:
Saw a question from last year about using two thermostats and the
person was told to do ten different things other than what she wanted.
I NEED to use 2, and here is why. I have a recording studio where the
therm controls were mounted inside the room with the recording
equiptment. In the summer the therm turns on the air to cool this room
down because it can get over 85 pretty quick. The room with musicians
stays cool all the time. Now, in the winter, we have to move the therm
to the musicians room or the heat never goes on and it gets cold.
After a couple of years of moving this unit I decided to buy another
thermostat (I already ran two sets of wires to the heater) These rooms
are sealed off from one another with doubled drywall, staggered studs,
seperate entrys and sand between their isolated frames. so blocking
vents and all that stuff is not going to work. Was considering a 4pdt
switch to go from one to the other, but maybe there is another way?
Right now I just switch the wires inside the heater, but They will
wear out if I keep doing that. Thanks

What you need is a professional HVAC tech to take a look at the system
you have and determine if there is anyway to get it to function the way you
want. You may need a second system, or at least as second AC unit.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit