Dan_Musicant

Default Fixing a broken shower handle

On 10 Nov 2005 12:02:20 -0800, "matt p" wrote:

:
:I've never had to do anything like this so it is extremely intimidating
:for me right now, thanks for any help anyone can provide!
:
:-Matt

Hi Matt,

I think you will find that it's not as hard as you thought. I understand
that it's intimidating, but once you start doing things like this you
start gaining confidence. The advice given by others in this thread is
good. There's sure to be a water cutoff for your condo, but as remarked,
you may well not need to shut off the water to replace the handle. It's
probably just a matter of finding how to get the broken handle off, take
it to a store and get a replacement and attach the replacement.

Dan