Default is venting your dryer to the house O.K in winter?

Pop wrote:
"HeatMan" wrote in message

: You are wwwaaaayyyyy behind the times. Go to a store and look
at one. Even
: the big commercial jobs vent everything through one pipe.

Sorry, at Sears, 6 miles from here, I looked at one last
night, then I went over to Howland Pump and looked at one there,
a commercial set of three were on the floor. ALL vented to a
chimney. All 4 vented the drying area separately. All 4 used a
heat exchanger but it took they guy at Howland to tell me that
about the Sears one, although it obviously did.

You're telling me I can obtain a residential clothes dryer from Sears
that is configured by the manufacturer (or with a factory-made
accessory) to vent the gas exhaust separately from the "other" exhaust?

I want one. Model number please. All I could find was dryers which
allowed a choice of where to run the single exhaust pipe (back, side,
bottom).