Amun

Default is venting your dryer to the house O.K in winter?

"Pawel" wrote in message
I have a washer and dryer in downstairs bathroom and in winter I feel it

is
stupid to vent it outside while the furnace is working hard on both

heating
and humififying whole house. Will it do damage if I disconnect the outside
vent and send the output (through the old pantyhose filter) into the

house?

While there are dozens of posted replies pro and con, the only way you will
ever be able to know for sure is to do it.
I pretty much guarantee that in one year you will never do it again.

Especially if YOU are the one who cleans the house.
That lint gets EVERYWHERE, and you will spend far more in energy costs
running the vacuum cleaner 10 times as much as you did before.

AMUN