dadiOH

Default Drawers 1...5, materials, thicknesses, joints, width (max)

bent wrote:
I have a 1/2" dovetail bit in my (new) set. One of 26. It is 1/2"
Dia. at the very fat end. The actual end. It has a perpendicular
cutting depth of 1/2". Nearest the shaft it is about 1/4" Dia.

If you wanted a groove, you get one cut, because you can't adjust the
depth of cut.

Is that what this is for?

Uhhhh...it's for whatever you want to use it for. Any cut needing that
profile.
___________________

So put the groove in the back of the face.

Yes, assuming that's where you want to attach the drawer sides.
__________________

Easy way to cover the
glides too. I may even try to even the sides now.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

How do I do this? more.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...ng+dovetail&bt
nG=Search

--