Scott

Default Electricity Meter

Hi
Not sure if this is appropriate for this group but its as close as I could
find.
I have had an electricity bill that I think is to high. On switching
everything off on the consumer unit, the disk on the meter continues to
spin.
The meter has 6 numerical vertical counters and underneath a disk that spins
horizontally.
It is the disk that continues to spin. It takes 13 minutes and 33 seconds to
do a complete revolution.
Is this correct?
Next to the meter (on the exit side) is a switch. This looks like where the
electric enters the house. When I switch this off the disk continues to spin
at the same rate.
I have spoken to the supplier who has told me to take meter readings every
day then they will do a meter accuracy test. what does this involve.

Regards
Scott