Luigi Zanasi

Default WW Grainger vs Fastenal: How do you rate them?

On 13 Nov 2005 17:16:13 -0800, scribbled:
Hey Brian,

You will get flack from the people at the counter if you are not a
business as the Corp policy is B2B only. Thats not the end of the
world though. If your employer has an account, you can pay cash or
credit card using that account. They will make a "one time
accomadation sale", but if they catch you doing that twice you will
get some grief.

You poor Murricans. I can go to my local Acklands-Grainger (the
Canadian subsidiary of Grainger) store in Whitehorse and they will
sell me no problem as long as I pay with credit card, debit card, or
cash. They probably also would take a cheque. Lots of neat stuff, not
cheap but generally high quality. I've bought a Starret rule, big
deep-throated clamps, and a bunch of small hardware there.

Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...ct_Woodworking