raden

Default Views on Potterton Suprema and Megaflow?

In message , gastec
writes

A guy recommended having a Potterton Suprema 100k BTU boiler on the
garage

It's Suprima, not Suprema

The Suprema is a great wee boiler...there has been an update on the PCB
due to intermittant lockout problems...

Which, from the feedback I'm getting is no better than the old design of
boards

Gas Engineers love to work on
them and they are easy to repair and get parts for...

Yeah - the retail price of the new pcb is £215 incl VAT

Most of the fitters I know refuse to install Potterton boilers any more
.... and yes, I know they're now owned by Baxi

also servicing is
a real breeze...another equally great wee boiler is the ideal classic
range....

Are you actually CORGI registered ?

--
geoff