Snag

Default OT----Opinions requested on a moral dillema

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 23:01:43 -0800, Grant Erwin
wrote:

To me the best thing, the really exceptionally cool thing about this
thread is that it exists at all. Where else can highly trained
people exchange viewpoints in this manner? Before the advent of
newsgroups and the Internet in general, such discourse between
individuals would have been very unlikely, maybe limited to two or
three people in some chance encounter.

I have learned a lot reading this post, and I suspect others have
too.

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington

Indeed. And some of it explains the decline in this little corner of
our civilization.

Gunner

It's not just that little corner anymore . I think they call it
"situational ethics" . Means that it's only wrong if you get caught .
I hold strong opinions on right and wrong , but they're based on
"religion" and "absolutes" and are therefor invalid and politically
incorrect .
--
Snag aka OSG #1
'76 FLH "Bag Lady"