Larry Jaques

Default Cats-Metalworking G

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 08:16:03 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Proctologically Violated©®" quickly quoth:

Bless you.

Hey Gunner, help me out he
I'm at Life's Crossroad he
I gotta choose between becoming a Right Wing Survivalist and a Liberal.
I'm leaning toward RWS, cuz, well, I gits to build a concrete unnerground
bunker, and also cuz, well, I cain't quite unnerstand the fukn NYTimes, and
sittin around in $tar$uck$ w/ sed Times and sundry semiliterati
latte-drinking assholes makes me sorta nauseous (liberals'n'****)..

Given that the current RW administration is sure to destroy the
nation, and seeing that the Liberal admin which will soon replace it
will continue the total destruction, I think heading the RWS direction
is in your best interest, PV. Once you learn the basics and advanced
tips, you can bail for greener and less cowpie-filled pastures.

But I think the lynch-pin g here will be:
Which group has more cats??

Liberals, fer sher. Go RWS, boy!

Sign me: JAMSIT
(Just Another Middle-of-the-road Survivalist in Training.)

--

From time to time, we have been tempted to believe that society has
become too complex to be managed by self-rule, that government by

-President Ronald Reagan
First Inaugural Address
Tuesday, January 20, 1981