Stuart Grey

Default Cats-Metalworking G

wrote:
On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 13:37:35 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 08:16:03 -0500, "Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

Bless you.

Hey Gunner, help me out he
I'm at Life's Crossroad he
I gotta choose between becoming a Right Wing Survivalist and a Liberal.
I'm leaning toward RWS, cuz, well, I gits to build a concrete unnerground
bunker, and also cuz, well, I cain't quite unnerstand the fukn NYTimes, and
sittin around in $tar$uck$ w/ sed Times and sundry semiliterati
latte-drinking assholes makes me sorta nauseous (liberals'n'****)..

But I think the lynch-pin g here will be:
Which group has more cats??

Actually..on the Liberal side..it appears that bitter, homely, aging
lesbians have more cats.

Yeah, but what can you do with either one of them?

You can gut them and make violin strings.

The cats you can use to catch mice.

Rick Bowen
Texas State Rifle Association
Life Member