Gunner Asch

Default GUNNER... about OT posting

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 15:26:38 GMT, wmbjk
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 11:12:49 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 22:05:41 GMT, wmbjk
wrote:

Not at all. If one Googles my posts they'll find that I love skewering
blowhards.

Then it appears that you and I are not much different, eh Whine?

If by "not too much different" you mean that one enjoys skewering a
few loudmouths while the other is obsessed with insulting half the
population, that one averages about 1 post per day and the other about
3 dozen, that one has time to burn and the other has no time to waste,
and that one understands the concept of groups divided by topic while
the other refuses to accept it, then yes, we're exactly the same.

Are you claiming that half the population is loudmouths such as
yourself? Oddly enough..the figures belie your claim. Less than half
the population is Democrat, let alone whiney Liberal Democrats such as
yourself. Do try to be a bit more accurate. But then..reviewing your
posts over the last couple years..primarily your political
ones..accuracy is not your strong suite, is it?

You've already shown how it should be done in SEJW, so doing less here
and arguing about it only proves that you're a stubborn child. Do
*yourself* a favor - keep your political crap in the groups where it
belongs.

Wayne

Ill do myself a favor, and have a plate of biscuits and gravy.

See ya Whine.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner