Doug Kanter

Default Intermatic vs. Aube light timers - experiences?

wrote in message
oups.com...

Doug Kanter wrote:

Gotta be careful, though. Some of these little toys lose their program if
there's a power failure. Some even become stupid if the light bulb burns
out. Unbelievable. You might want to check the web sites for downloadable
instruction manuals before buying.

Yeah, I always check manuals online before buying, now. Best way to
find out what you're gonna get. In fact, I just looked again at the
manual for the Aube unit, and was shocked to find this:

http://houseonhawthorne.com/TI034.jpg

Now, if the world ends, I'll know what probably caused it....

I love it! :-)