Doug Kanter

Default Intermatic vs. Aube light timers - experiences?

wrote in message
oups.com...

Doug Kanter wrote:

Seriously, if any of the applications are in a place where you can
install
an old style mechanical Intermatic timer (grey metal box), perhaps in the
cellar. Do it. Absolutely trouble free, no batteries, no nonsense.

Well, I'm fed up, yes, but I haven't yet reached the point where I'm
willing to tackle the "horror" (as you put it) of wiring a new box.
And in this house, I won't even begin to tell you the horrors that that
would entail.

Aw come on....just rip out a wall and get those wires in. You can do it. :-)
We'll all stop by and watch & drink beer, and offer suggestions.