Scott

Default Cats-Metalworking G

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
I spent a very enjoyable..though very distracting, day Saturday, doing
some welding, engineering and whatnot. Figuring out how to install
garage doors as roofs for kennels for cats.

A very nice bunch of folks, a very well run organization and a very
large number of big, healthy and quite happy cats. Clean, and well
designed kennels. A very very nice setup.

http://www.cause4cats.com/

Ill be fabricating Stuff this weekend to install next Saturday.

It was exceptionally distracting for me..a stone cat lover..as
everytime Id stop for a moment..a big lovable cat or 3 would come over
to get his due respects, or check out what I was doing.

If anyone would care to help them out, donate etc...I give these folks
the Gunner Seal of Approval.

Cats make great reactive targets.