Mark

Default Cats-Metalworking G

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 08:16:03 -0500, "Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

Libs and the insecure (yes..generally mean the same thing) tend to go
in for dogs..as they need fawning syncophants to bolster their egos.
Which is why we have a Liberal designed welfare state..and for the
same reasons. Dogs and welfare recipents beg for handouts.

Just curious, How does one get their cat into the water to retrieve a duck
that they just shot. Is it with a underhand or overhand throw? My dog just
jumps in by himself and he alerts me when someone comes on to my property.
The only thing my cat responds to is the can opener.
By that definition, I might not be conservative, But the liberals don't want
me or you hunting.

Mark