Gunner Asch

Default Cats-Metalworking G

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 08:16:03 -0500, "Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

Bless you.

Hey Gunner, help me out he
I'm at Life's Crossroad he
I gotta choose between becoming a Right Wing Survivalist and a Liberal.
I'm leaning toward RWS, cuz, well, I gits to build a concrete unnerground
bunker, and also cuz, well, I cain't quite unnerstand the fukn NYTimes, and
sittin around in $tar$uck$ w/ sed Times and sundry semiliterati
latte-drinking assholes makes me sorta nauseous (liberals'n'****)..

But I think the lynch-pin g here will be:
Which group has more cats??

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.

I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton

Gunner, typing with 2 purr generators in his lap and one swishing his
tail, keeping the monitor dust free.

for torturing the cat." Gunner