Gunner Asch

Default Cats-Metalworking G

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 08:16:03 -0500, "Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

Bless you.

Hey Gunner, help me out he
I'm at Life's Crossroad he
I gotta choose between becoming a Right Wing Survivalist and a Liberal.
I'm leaning toward RWS, cuz, well, I gits to build a concrete unnerground
bunker, and also cuz, well, I cain't quite unnerstand the fukn NYTimes, and
sittin around in $tar$uck$ w/ sed Times and sundry semiliterati
latte-drinking assholes makes me sorta nauseous (liberals'n'****)..

But I think the lynch-pin g here will be:
Which group has more cats??
----------------------------

Actually..on the Liberal side..it appears that bitter, homely, aging
lesbians have more cats.

On the Conservative side..its strong, self sufficent, confident and
competent folks who have cats. Which of course includes most
survivalists of any degree of conservativism. After all..what could
be better to have as a friend and partner..but someone similar to
yourself?

Libs and the insecure (yes..generally mean the same thing) tend to go
in for dogs..as they need fawning syncophants to bolster their egos.
Which is why we have a Liberal designed welfare state..and for the
same reasons. Dogs and welfare recipents beg for handouts.

Cats demand their due.

It is impossible to keep a straight face in the presence of one or
more kittens. ~Cynthia E. Varnado

In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone
should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore
him. ~Dereke Bruce

If cats could talk, they wouldn't. ~Nan Porter

There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and
cats. ~Albert Schweitzer

A catless writer is almost inconceivable. It's a perverse taste,
really, since it would be easier to write with a herd of buffalo in
the room than even one cat; they make nests in the notes and bite the
end of the pen and walk on the typewriter keys. ~Barbara Holland

If animals could speak, the dog would be a blundering outspoken
fellow; but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word
too much. ~Mark Twain

Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many
ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.
~Joseph Wood Krutch

The cat could very well be man's best friend but would never stoop to
admitting it. ~Doug Larson

There is something about the presence of a cat... that seems to take
the bite out of being alone. ~Louis J. Camuti

As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat. ~Ellen Perry Berkeley

The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on their
face whether they see a moth or an axe-murderer. ~Paula Poundstone

Your cat will never threaten your popularity by barking at three in
the morning. He won't attack the mailman or eat the drapes, although
he may climb the drapes to see how the room looks from the ceiling.
~Helen Powers

When I play with my cat, who knows if I am not a pastime to her more
than she is to me? ~Michel de Montaigne, Essays, 1580

I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult.
It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

If there is one spot of sun spilling onto the floor, a cat will find
it and soak it up. ~Jean Asper McIntosh

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. ~Leo
Dworken

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden

The cat is the only animal without visible means of support who still
manages to find a living in the city. ~Carl van Vechten

A cat improves the garden wall in sunshine, and the hearth in foul
weather. ~Judith Merkle Riley

I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat. ~Edgar Allan Poe

Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you
later. ~Mary Bly

My cat speaks sign language with her tail. ~Robert A. Stern

Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. True, and they
have many other fine qualities as well. ~Missy Dizick

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten
this. ~Terry Pratchett

Purring would seem to be, in her case, an automatic safety valve
device for dealing with happiness overflow. ~Monica Edwards

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast. ~Author
Unknown

Kittens can happen to anyone. ~Paul Gallico

The cat is the animal to whom the Creator gave the biggest eye, the
softest fur, the most supremely delicate nostrils, a mobile ear, an
unrivaled paw and a curved claw borrowed from the rose-tree. ~Colette

Prowling his own quiet backyard or asleep by the fire, he is still
only a whisker away from the wilds. ~Jean Burden

I named my kitten Rose - fur soft as a petal, claws sharper than
thorns. ~Astrid Alauda

I don't think it is so much the actual bath that most cats dislike; I
think it's the fact that they have to spend a good part of the day
putting their hair back in place. ~Debbie Peterson

To bathe a cat takes brute force, perseverance, courage of conviction
- and a cat. The last ingredient is usually hardest to come by.
~Stephen Baker

Of all the toys available, none is better designed than the owner
himself. A large multipurpose plaything, its parts can be made to
move in almost any direction. It comes completely assembled, and it
makes a sound when you jump on it. ~Stephen Baker

No matter how much the cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of
kittens. ~Abraham Lincoln

Ignorant people think it is the noise which fighting cats make that is
so aggravating, but it ain't so; it is the sickening grammar that they
use. ~Mark Twain

A cat is a puzzle for which there is no solution. ~Hazel Nicholson

Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet. ~Colette

Who among us hasn't envied a cat's ability to ignore the cares of
daily life and to relax completely? ~Karen Brademeyer

A kitten is so flexible that she is almost double; the hind parts are
equivalent to another kitten with which the forepart plays. She does
not discover that her tail belongs to her until you tread on it.
~Henry David Thoreau

If a dog jumps into your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if
a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer. ~Alfred
North Whitehead

It's really the cat's house - we just pay the mortgage. ~Author
Unknown

Some people own cats and go on to lead normal lives. ~Author Unknown

If I called her she would pretend not to hear, but would come a few
moments later when it could appear that she had thought of doing so
first. ~Arthur Weigall

The cat is above all things, a dramatist. ~Margaret Benson

A cat determined not to be found can fold itself up like a pocket
handkerchief if it wants to. ~Louis J. Camuti

Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled
through snow. ~Jeff Valdez

If only cats grew into kittens. ~R. Stern

If there were to be a universal sound depicting peace, I would surely
vote for the purr. ~Barbara L. Diamond

Gunner

Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
I spent a very enjoyable..though very distracting, day Saturday, doing
some welding, engineering and whatnot. Figuring out how to install
garage doors as roofs for kennels for cats.

A very nice bunch of folks, a very well run organization and a very
large number of big, healthy and quite happy cats. Clean, and well
designed kennels. A very very nice setup.

http://www.cause4cats.com/

Ill be fabricating Stuff this weekend to install next Saturday.

It was exceptionally distracting for me..a stone cat lover..as
everytime Id stop for a moment..a big lovable cat or 3 would come over
to get his due respects, or check out what I was doing.

If anyone would care to help them out, donate etc...I give these folks
the Gunner Seal of Approval.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner