Gunner Asch

Default GUNNER... about OT posting

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 22:05:41 GMT, wmbjk
wrote:

Actually Whine..if one simply does a google on our names together..it
turnes up an incredible number of OT posts with your name
predominately on the From line..and spew and vitrol below it.

Odd huh?

Not at all. If one Googles my posts they'll find that I love skewering
blowhards.

Then it appears that you and I are not much different, eh Whine?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner