wmbjk

Default GUNNER... about OT posting

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 08:13:46 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 22:49:08 GMT, wmbjk
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 20:48:23 GMT, Ignoramus12383
wrote:

In fact, let's have a show of hands here. Who is actually reading
political posts xposted to other newsgroup? (not raising my hand)

I check in on the political threads occasionally and reach the same
conclusion every time - that the guy who's posting much of it and
inciting others is the least qualified to give opinions on important
issues. So the content of the posts is worthless in addition to them
cluttering up the group and driving people away. Gunner voluntarily
*doesn't* post political stuff in SEJW. There isn't any reason he
can't do the same in RCM. My bet is that if a majority voted that he
should quit posting political crap in RCM, he'd simply ignore the
results of the vote just as he ignores reason in general.

Wayne

Ignore "reason" or whiney leftwing fringe kooks named Wayne?

See, there's a perfect example of your lack of reason. All of the
things I've whined about in my entire life wouldn't come close to the
whining you do about "lefties" etc. in a month. As for kooks, the
definition surely includes people who waste their lives reading blogs
and posting dozens of times per day on Usenet. Yet curiously you
consider yourself not a kook but a cowboy instead, apparently the
result of making the all too common mistake of confusing keyboards
with kows.

Actually Whine..if one simply does a google on our names together..it
turnes up an incredible number of OT posts with your name
predominately on the From line..and spew and vitrol below it.

Odd huh?

Not at all. If one Googles my posts they'll find that I love skewering
blowhards. And it just doesn't blow any harder than lectures on
self-sufficiency written by the captain of the tiny ship Helpless
while it's circling the drain.

Gunner, wondering why this thread wasnt marked OT from the start?
Some double standards here by any chance?

Most people would consider discussion *about* the newsgroup to be
on-topic, political crap to be off-topic, and *your* political
opinions to be about as useful as their paperboy's. Use your head for
once. Posting your political crap in the appropriate group would make
most readers here think better of you. What a concept eh?

Wayne