Greg G.

Default Cutting parts for segmented vessels

W Canaday said:

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 06:15:17 -0500, Greg G. wrote:

http://www.tahoeturner.com/gallery/26.html (And this is one of his
more tame pieces.)

WOW! Amazing stuff. Much of which I would never have thought of as
turned goods. And I wonder about the lamp shades - would they hold
up, or are they something you turn on for 5 minutes to wow the guests?

As always, Thanks,

Greg G.

That Tahoeturner guy just aint right. I would give small body parts to
turn the bowls he does ... and then he cuts them apart!

I tell ya ... there's something unnatural about that!

Yeah, Bill, I realized that same predicament after looking at some of
their work. I pondered just what kind of mind could conceptualize
some of the designs and their implementation. Some of the things they
cut apart and glued back together in abstract forms look better than
my best amateurish attempts.

Then I figured it out... They Are Aliens...

Greg G.