Gunner Asch

Default GUNNER... about OT posting

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 18:31:07 -0800, RainLover
wrote:

I'm not asking this to squelch your opinions or to infringe on your
rights to free speach... I'm just asking you with the presumption
that you have mannors and are polite enough to understand crossposting
isn't really liked by most people looking to read, learn, and chat
about METALWORKING.

I honestly think you will utterly Ignore this request, but I thought
it was worth a try. This is a perfect time to show that your politics
INCLUDE kindness, understanding, and graciousness, and your response
will say a lot about you.

James, Seattle

Your plea is noted. And while its interesting...its also noted that
apparently you are unable to figure out how to set up an OT filter.

I was hoping for more from you. I suppose it was too much to
expect... I mean, respect for everyone in the newsgroup... it's
obvious you see yourself as more important than mannors themselves.

Sort of goes with all your politics though.

And yes. I know how to use my killfile, but like someone else
mentioned, one out of ever 200 of your posts are helpful... I was
hoping you wouldn't make EVERYONE else killfile you, but now it's
clear.

James, Seattle

Pardon moi Mssr James..but I did exactly as you requested. I
considered your post at length. I replied in a respectful fashion,
even though you had already prejudged that Id ignore your request in
total. I used good manners in my reply and even offered to assist you,
free of charge in the spirit of comaradery and good will.

Yet you then insult me in a contemptious fashion, post ad hominum
attacks and elevate yourself above me in a most arrogant manner.

Now is it the definition of Manners that I must agree with you? Hardly
Sir..hardly. Is it the definition of Manners that you insult me and
hold me in contempt, after I was very nice to you? Hardly
Sir..hardly.

I suspect..that there is more to this issue than a matter of manners
and agreement. Or even on or off topic subjects.

Indeed..it would appear that your issues involve a substancial
disagreement with my unabashed political stance, for which you have
only contempt and arrogant denial as to its legitimacy. Indeed..it
would appear that beneith the surface..you consider yourself and your
Bleeves to be superior to my humble self and the simple views that I
hold, and that I dont bow before you in supplication and bend to your
will, is causing you serious distress and anger.

Can I expect your seconds in the morning? My choice of weapons of
course. Perhaps sledgehammers in 6' of water? Sten guns at 3'?

Or will you simply loudly Harumph..and flounce off, sure of your
superiority, and continue to beleeve that tiny testicles and a mole
hill are signs of a Superior Being holding the moral high ground?

Respectfuly yours
I await your response.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner