Gunner Asch

Default GUNNER... about OT posting

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 21:08:51 +0000 (UTC), Christopher Tidy
wrote:

Leo Lichtman wrote:
If tolerating Gunner will save the life of even one cat, then I ask all the
pinko-liberals like me to put up with him.

Well maybe Gunner will let us know when his cat dies :-).

Chris

Which one? I have about 20 at the moment, that I serve.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner