Gunner Asch

Default GUNNER... about OT posting

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:40:07 -0800, "John Kunkel"
wrote:

"RainLover" wrote in message
.. .
Hey Gunner,

I know you are very politically active, but could you please
reconsider including the metalworking newsgroups in your crossposting?
It's a simple matter to remove them before replying... or when
starting a post, keeping metalworking OUT of the list.

Your plea will fall on deaf ears.
People like Gunner are so insecure in their beliefs that they need to hear
constant reinforcement from like thinkers and will use any venue to that
end.

Blink blink.."insecure in their bleeves"????????

Hint for ya Johnboy...if I wanted peer reinforcement..Id be posting
on alt.rushlimbah or some such.

Is it so hard for you to understand..that Im secure enough in my
bleeves..that I can give tit for tat and put Leftist Fringe Kooks in
their place, and not go running home to mommy..or babbling
pyschobabble about insecurities and what not? Btw..are you one of
those that equates handguns with steel penis's?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner