wallster

Default GUNNER... about OT posting

HOLY SMOKES!!! It just dawned on me that this is EXACTLY how my nutty
family will act at the upcoming Thanksgiving table! (one nut will say
something about another nut and the next three hours are spent
listening to a bunch of nuts rehashing the first nuts comments)
This subject has been covered a million times. Think of Gunner as the
odd family member that gets "side tracked" easily.
My opinion is that some of the OT is still interesting and some of it
is simply wacky. I would rather sift through it, i usually find a piece
of gold somewhere in the mucky stuff.

walt
http://www.wallys-speed-shop.com

DISCLAIMER: not referring to anyone here as a nut... just my family. :
)