wmbjk

Default GUNNER... about OT posting

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 20:48:23 GMT, Ignoramus12383
wrote:

In fact, let's have a show of hands here. Who is actually reading
political posts xposted to other newsgroup? (not raising my hand)

I check in on the political threads occasionally and reach the same
conclusion every time - that the guy who's posting much of it and
inciting others is the least qualified to give opinions on important
issues. So the content of the posts is worthless in addition to them
cluttering up the group and driving people away. Gunner voluntarily
*doesn't* post political stuff in SEJW. There isn't any reason he
can't do the same in RCM. My bet is that if a majority voted that he
should quit posting political crap in RCM, he'd simply ignore the
results of the vote just as he ignores reason in general.

Wayne