calhoun

Default Vinyl replacement windows

"Rastus" wrote in message
josh wrote:

Personally, I wouldn't shop windows at HD.

I guess I don't see your reasoning on this. I happen to like Anderson
windows. Medium priced window. HD was $35 dollars per window cheaper than
another local supplier for the same window, right down to the same part
numbers. I needed 19 windows, the difference between suppliers was $665
dollars. Quite a bit when you are trying to replace windows on a budget!

Be careful when comparing Home Depots in store windows to Home Depots
installed sales windows. Around here the in store windows are American
Craftsman (crapsman), very inexpensive. If you contract for window
installation they use a Simonton window which is much better quality.