Doug Kanter

Default Intermatic vs. Aube light timers - experiences?

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks for the input everyone. That's an interesting URL from
Christian. Maybe if this was my first failure, I'd try that repair
(usually I love that sort of thing), but at this point, I'm so sick of
the whole thing, I don't want to deal with them anymore.

Seriously, if any of the applications are in a place where you can install
an old style mechanical Intermatic timer (grey metal box), perhaps in the
cellar. Do it. Absolutely trouble free, no batteries, no nonsense.