Default Intermatic vs. Aube light timers - experiences?

Thanks for the input everyone. That's an interesting URL from
Christian. Maybe if this was my first failure, I'd try that repair
(usually I love that sort of thing), but at this point, I'm so sick of
the whole thing, I don't want to deal with them anymore.

I have always had a replacement provided to me when I took the failed
ones back to the electrical shop where I bought them, and they were
pretty nice about it, once I went through the "Are you sure you're not
doing this wrong, Miss?" battery of questions. On this last one, I am
past the one year warranty, so I'm not sure how they'd handle it.

My experience with Intermatic customer service has been very good, and
they'd probably be happy to give me a new one. But, like I said, I'm
ready to move on. This is in my employer's house, and every time one
of these fails, I have to make a special trip out there to fix it, and
I'm sure he's thinking to himself that there must be a better solution
that I just haven't found....

No experiences with Aube or the IM EJ500? Bummer. Guess I'll have to
be the guinea pig.