BillV

Default Checking an unfitted combi boiler for faults

"IMM" wrote in message

"Lurch" wrote in message
On 24 Jul 2004 04:31:49 -0700, (James W)
strung together this:

Hi

In a moment of madness I bought a ariston micro genus 2 off ebay
(brand new and in the box supposedly)

Oops, I think you may have ****ed up there.
Ariston are useless at the
best of times, but off eBay...

Nothing worse than someone who hasn't a clue giving advise. These people
should shut up about fields they know little. The "Microgenus" is a very
good boiler.

Are there any quick checks I can make
to spot any big problems to the
boiler when I pick it up?

Check the connections are all there and see if it has been used. Check

the
flue assembly is there too.

I'd aggree with IMM on this one. It is a good little boiler.I have an
install guide for one somewhere...
I'm suspicious of anything to do with Ebay. Could be boiler was stolen from
a building site which happens quite often.