Jon Danniken

Default GUNNER... about OT posting

"Ignoramus12383" wrote:
So, yes, I am joining in asking to simply reduce the # of political
posts. Not eliminate them, but to post less. I will try to not
contribute anything political myself, in fact just today I refrained
from answering some political posts.

I don't mind some OT posts, as many of them relate to "physical
construction" type of things, but the political stuff is just "nails on the
chalkboard" to me. Sadly, I've had to killfile posters like Gunner, which
unfortunately means missing out on whatever metal content he does
contribute. Even though I generally agree with his political stance on
issues, I just don't come here for the same political blathering I can find
on other groups. Worse, most of it is nothing more than bait posted into
this group specifically by trolls to get his ire up. Why he responds to
such deliberate trolling is beyond me, but I just have no heart for it..

Jon