Joe AutoDrill

Default GUNNER... about OT posting

And when all the ISPs stop covering newsgroups and we are all forced to
use
a web interface that does not easily facilitate filtering... What then
will
the answer be?

Subscribe to an NNTP server that is independant of your ISP.
news.individual.net is a great option.

I used them for years. When they went to the "pay for" structure, I sought
out a free alternative. ...Which works wonderfully for now. If newsgroups
ever go the way of "access via web or pay more", I'll just quit reading
them. I have plenty of other areas that could use my time and/or money more
efficiently regardless of how nice and smart people are on the groups I
visit.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.