BobS

Default Tool ReReview - Refurb Delta Unisaw - Part Two (Long)

Greg,

Frank makes an excellent recommendation here about the flange/nut combo to
hold the blade on. When I got mine from WoodWorkers Warehouse ($20) it was
in a package with Delta's name on it. When I sold the CS, I kept it since
it fits on my Jet too. Get one, it's one of those things you'll buy and say
"Why in the hell did I wait so long to get this". Makes life easier and one
of Delta's better ideas.

Bob S.

Get one of the outboard flange nut combination accessories. They are
delightful.